Total Pageviews

Saturday, 2 January 2016

Is that it?

                  As  I said in an earlier post the postie brought me a package on Xmas eve with a bunch of new figures from commission.  Lovely they are too and some are on the paint table right now. Meantime I thought to take a break and wish you all a good new year.

                              2015 was an incredible year for me. It was the year I finally built my Napoleonic armies in 6mm. Not just a token army but several corps aside . I have no idea how many 6mm figures I have painted , I can only say a lot. In theory I have more than enough figures for a huge game but still find myself fired up to produce more.  So if I ask myself "is that it" I find myself answering "You ain't seen nothing yet".

                          2015 was the year in which I appeared to have slain the butterfly. I spent the whole year on just one project. I am gobsmacked....

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you've been able to focus on just one project!!! Happy New Year to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as impressed as me. That's a lifetime first

      Delete