Total Pageviews

Monday, 21 April 2014

Watch this space.

              On Thursday evening I was basing up my mounted skirmish elements and about to glue on the armoured noble on his armoured horse I posted a couple of posts ago. Then it hit me! What a waste. He was too nice to stick among a load of skirmishers. It then occurred to me that I had another project boiling away on the back burner. An Irish warlord in a chariot with mounted companions. It was obvious, I would combine the two. As always I couldn't wait. I scratch built a chariot, converted some riders for the chariot and prepared a number of nobles on horseback for the companions. I am waiting for paint to dry while I type and have to say that I'm quite excited about the way this is going to turn out.   I should get it based and turfed up tomorrow, so as the title says ----
WATCH THIS SPACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment