Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Oh Posty how I love thee

         Oh joy the postman has just arrived with two bulging parcels from me. The first contains my buildings from Pete at Total battle miniatures. Wonderful stuff 16 buildings in total including six one man turfed huts. Apart from the one man huts, there are 5 distinct models and I Love em.


     The smaller buildings are really nice and will base up well for small hamlets or farmsteads.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
They are as always beautifully painted. <SIGH>  makes me so jealous of the skills required. Why the hell can't I do that?







 This great hall is magnificent a real centrepiece. I can't wait to get it on the table.






                        I've been using Total battle miniatures for a while now and would like to just say that I have never been disappointed. The product is crisp and clean and always fits the part. The service is reliable and if you order the models painted as I do, then the cost is in my opinion very reasonable and the end result totally satisfactory. I can't recommend them highly enough. I see from the despatch date that our wonderful Spanish postage system obviously transported them via the scenic route. Three weeks in transit! Dear god! If you want to take a closer look at TBM products check out.

http://www.totalbattleminiatures.com

The dark age buildings are in the skirmish range. Now for that other package.


No comments:

Post a Comment