Total Pageviews

Sunday, 5 January 2014

LRB Noble Cavalry

                            This unit is one of the few non Kallistra units I have. The figures are from some of the packs in the Copplestone fantasy range. Again I have replaced the weapons, romanised the helmets a little and the decals are Pendraken 10mm LRC decals cut to fit the original shields.


                   I'm pleased with the result as it's given me more variety and they fit in really well with the Kallistra figures.


                  I romanised them a fair bit by reducing the point on the helmet, making them more domed shape and finally carving a more pronounced neck shield on some of the figures


                      The decals were a right royal pain. They started out oval and they had to be made round. Wasn't easy but looks ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment