Total Pageviews

Sunday, 5 January 2014

LRB skirmish cav (javelins)

                         I have a lot of Pendraken figures but they don't quite fit in with the image I want to achieve. They are also a tad smaller than Kallistra's figures and I didn't think they would mix. Some of the cavalry however did look as if they would work so I made these as a test base.  I did very little work on the figures and although they are a bit smaller they work ok. Not sure if I'll use any others though unless I go for a late Roman field army prior to the flight of the eagles!




                           They are nice figures and as skirmishers I managed to achieve a good diorama effect.



The net result of the experiment indicates that the figures can't be mixed on a base but look ok in small doses on separate bases!.

No comments:

Post a Comment