Total Pageviews

Friday, 17 January 2014

Another "Roman" unit

                            I have started work again on the Late-Roman British army. Tonight I completed the second noble shieldwall unit. Like the first one I made I used all armoured figures. They came from various packs from sub-Roman through to viking. The only changes made were new weapons and shields and in some cases modifying the helmets to a more "Roman" look. I think they have turned out well.



I decided to give both elements the same shield design so that they appear to be the same "unit". At 50 per element thats close on a century  :)





        Finally decide on a shot of both elements together. Very shieldwall. I like that



next more ordinary shieldwall

1 comment:

  1. Great work Robert and I love the ones with shields on their backs; not something you see everyday.

    ReplyDelete